Monday, June 04, 2007

Little boy that heals

June 3

Last night I arrived at the border town, if a seaport can be called a border town! Tomorrow I will fly back home to the third of my worlds for a few days before travelling to a world I have never been to but have heard about all my life. But more on that later.

It seems that in this area there is a little BOY with healing power. He is elementary school age and just started healing recently. He goes to school in the daytime and then has healing sessions in the afternoon until about 6pm. His family is Muslim but when he heals Christians he uses Christian type prayers. I was told that here too is a growing pile of wheelchairs and crutches left behind by people who were healed. The people telling me about it said that it shows that God can use anything.

No comments: