Tuesday, June 26, 2007

There and back again

Just got back this afternoon from a grand 2-plus week study tour. I did NOT have my laptop along on this trip. In fact, I had to take it to the computer ER this afternoon because after 2 1/2 weeks of not being used it didn't want to boot up. (Still not sure what the problem is but we found that if you just punch a bunch of keys at random it will eventually kick it into "boot" mode. Don't you love these technical fixes??!!)

I have not had time yet to process anything or write anything or download photos, but one of the guys on the trip DID bring his laptop along and sort of kept his blog going. So, for your interim reading pleasure may I recommend Robert's blog:

http://robsreg.blogspot.com

I will be rushing madly about for the next few days trying to get photos downloaded, things put away and also getting ready for another trip already on Sunday - my second attempt to go to the "smokey" place. More later, if my computer cooperates!

No comments: